Mobile Phone Android

Android, Android Apps, Best Android Apps, Android phones, Android Applications, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, Google, HTC, LG, Smartphones, Android News

Home » Unlabelled » Android Developers Blog: New Editing Features in Eclipse plug-in for Android

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Android Developers Blog: New Editing Features in Eclipse plug-in for Android

Android Developers Blog: New Editing Features in Eclipse plug-in for Android
Posted by Admin at 1:50 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Scene It? Movies 2 HD for iPad
    Scene It? Movies 2 HD for iPad is a ultimate movie trivia game with style, that tests your movie knowledge. You will get a mix of classic an...
  • Free Apps 4 Android: Extended Controls v5.4.5
    The best widget to easy extend and customize the "android" settings. Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user...
  • iPad Video Thumbnails not showing up after iOS update
    I have putted some videos to my iPad 2 via iTunes and that works fine. After the new iOS update, the videos shows up as white tiles with no ...
  • Free Apps 4 Android: Flickr Companion v1.7.4
    The most powerful, full-featured Flickr client for Android devices. A rich, powerful Flickr client for Android. Features: Log in to multiple...
  • Alcohol content in blood and iPhone
    Picture this: you're with your friends. You have a great time. You drink. It is time to go home, and some of his friends are not sure wh...
  • Can I downgrade iOS 5 to iOS 4 on iPad
    I am a developer and I want to test my app in new iOS 5, so I have installed iOS 5 beta on my iPad 2. But the iOS 5 is not stable enough. Ca...
  • iPad 2 Mirroring Works With VGA Adapter
    The iPad 2 can mirror its display with the new HDMI adapter, so you see the iPad screen on a TV. However, it also works with the Dock Connec...
  • AirPlay video & photo streaming between iPad or iPhone
    AirPlay gives iPad uses the possibility of streaming videos directly from their iPad to Apple TV. With AirFrame app, you are able to stream ...
  • HTC EVO SHIFT 4G
    Well, my friends at Sprint came through in a big way for me today. The just announced Sprint HTC EVO Shift showed up on my doorstep. I hav...
  • Preview of Google TV Add-on for the Android SDK
    [This post is by Ambarish Kenghe, who’s a Product Manager for Google TV — Tim Bray] At Google I/O , we announced that Android Market is comi...

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.